1) Please read the DISCLAIMER below. Any person who buys, uses, or observes while in use REACTIVETECH Targets is bound by the DISCLAIMER.
2) Download and read the FBI bulletin STEEL REACTIVE TARGETS: SAFETY AND USE
3) Observe and obey the four primary rules of firearm safety:
* MUZZLE - Control the direction of your muzzle at all times. Keep it pointed in a safe direction at all times. * TRIGGER - Keep your finger outside of the trigger guard until ready to shoot. * ACTION - Treat every firearm as though it were loaded. Firearms should be unloaded with actions open when not actually in use. * TARGET - Be sure of your target, and what is in front of it and beyond it.
4) Eye protection must be worn, should be OSHA tested, and have side protection built in. Always wear proper hearing protection.
5) Long sleeves, pants, and hats are recommended.
6) Observers should stand behind the shooter and obey all safety precautions.
7) Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
8) Never shoot targets at an angle. Always try to line up 90 degrees perpendicular to the target.
9) Handguns are NOT recommended at any distance with REACTIVETECH Steel Targets. For pistol specific REACTIVETECH Tactical Targets, minimum recommended distance is 7 yards.
10) Minimum recommended distance with rifles/shotguns is 100 yards.
11) Maximum ammunition velocity at the point of impact is 3,000 fps for REACTIVETECH Steel Targets.
12) Never use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition on REACTIVETECH Steel Targets.
13) Never use steel shot, pellets, BB's, or other air gun projectiles.
14) These are rifle targets. Never shoot any other weapon at REACTIVETECH Steel Targets.
15) NEVER SHOOT AT REACTIVETECH Steel Targets THAT HAVE BEEN DAMAGED OR DEFORMED IN ANY WAY!
Buyer assumes all responsibility & liability for the use, misuse and/or abuse of the targets purchased whether by self or others. Buyer also agrees to save & hold harmless REACTIVETECH and its parent company CTC , & it's owners from all direct or indirect personal or property damages that may arise from use, mis-use or abuse while utilizing targets. Shooting & Target Practice is great fun, but it is also inherently dangerous, even deadly. Never shoot at REACTIVETECH Targets under the influence of drugs or alcohol. IMPORTANT: Know What's BEHIND, AROUND & IN FRONT of your target(s)! Missed Shots, Bullet Splatter and/or Ricochets can travel quite a distance & still cause damage to life & property. Please practice safely.
TO ACCEPT THE TERMS, YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING!
By purchasing a REACTIVETECH Target, the buyer acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the safety information listed above and accepts the terms and conditions of REACTIVETECH listed under the DISCLAIMER.
I (the buyer) hereby accept all responsibility and liability for my purchase.